Join the Comtran Team!
Comtran is currently seeking:
Executive VP of Sales
This individual reports to the President and the responsibilities and requirements include:
- Design programs and strategies for developing business and achieving sales objectives
- Establish high level of quality and accuracy in planning, forecasting, and budgeting tactics for Comtran to maximize profitability
- Provides leadership and effective coaching to the sales staff and counsel the President/GM in implementing sales organization objectives
- Prioritizes objectives and relationships with sales staff to pursue business opportunities and to actively participate in overall sales and marketing strategies
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services
- Frequent travel to meet with existing and potential customers to discuss Comtran’s products and services. Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Advance Comtran’s market position through involvement in industry meetings and conferences
- Work effectively with senior management and other departments to strengthen Comtran’s sales and profit goals
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of successful progression in sales operations and management
- Excellent communication, technological, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate solid motivational and leadership skills
- Maintain a professional and outgoing demeanor
- Exhibit awareness of best sales practices and methods
- Ability to positively react to changing demands of the business
Comtran Cable offers an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401k, and more.
For additional information, or to submit a resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.