Join the Comtran Team!
Description: Seeking an individual that has been working in a sales/customer service role for 3-5 years and is ready to move on to the next level in their career. If this is you, our Account Manager role will get you there! This role is a combination of both inside and outside sales. You will be given the responsibility to develop and maintain your own assigned customer base. You will work with our Sales Engineers to develop sales plans to successfully build relationships with customers. Your travel will be to customers to strengthen our relationships and seek new opportunities.
As a member of our team, you will be an important part of our overall plans for success. You will have daily interactions at all levels of management, including members of the senior staff. Your input will be valuable in making decisions that impact our business. If you want to be a part of a team and not a “number” please send your resume for consideration.
Key elements of your role will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining existing business as well as developing new business opportunities
- Working with Engineering on new products from prototyping through production
- Utilizing Salesforce.com CRM for customer interactions and project tracking
- Maintaining price sheets and cross references
- Processing of orders
- Processing of new quotations
- Troubleshoot any issues with shipments, invoicing, and product quality
- Travel to key account locations as necessary
- Wire and cable experience helpful
- Sales/Customer service experience
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive issues
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in Excel – must have the ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets, as well as merge and analyze data
Please send your resume to Brad Exoo at firstname.lastname@example.org