Fire Resistive (Circuit Integrity Cable)
VITALink® Leads Industry with Dual Listed CI/CIC Cable!
After years of innovation, Comtran has achieved new industry standards for VITALink® Circuit Integrity cable. With the latest round of UL approvals and new products available, VITALink® now offers the industry’s most complete line of CI/CIC cable. All VITALink® cables are dual listed as CI/CIC and offer the most listings and the best ratings. They have passed rigorous UL fire resistive testing – maintaining a constant signal connection for two hours at 1850°F. VITALink® is available in the US and Canada.
Features & Benefits:
- Classified as both CI/CIC – the same cable can be used with or without conduit, the most versatile circuit integrity cable on the market
- CI Free Air is a conduit-free solution for riser and horizontal installations, with no conduit fill restrictions
- All products are wet rated and sunlight resistant
- No special tools, termination kits, or training required
VITALink®’s proprietary construction offers significant advantages for installers:
- Best conduit fill in the industry – VITALink® cable can be installed with up to 7-10 cables in EMT conduit with compression couplings, versus limitations in other products.
- Longest maximum vertical distance – 30-45 foot vertical installation distance between supports.
Launched in 2014 under the revised UL 2196, our VITALink® CIC cable was designed to last 2 hours in a burning infrastructure while being fully operational in order for building occupants to evacuate safely.
This cable supports critical life safety applications in hospitals, high-rise buildings, airports, stadiums, etc. They are vital in locations where evacuation times are beyond the capabilities of standard fire alarm cable or when partial evacuation is required.
Please click here to view our VITALink® 2 Hour Fire Resistive Brochure.