Fire Resistive (Circuit Integrity Cable)
VITALink® Leads Industry with Armored & Ethernet Circuit Integrity Cable!
After years of innovation, Comtran has achieved new industry standards for VITALink® circuit integrity cable. With the latest round of UL approvals and new products available, VITALink® now offers the industry’s most complete line of circuit integrity cable. In addition to the dual rated CI/CIC cables, VITALink® now includes the industry’s only armored and ethernet cables approved to UL 2196. They have passed rigorous UL fire resistive testing – maintaining a constant signal connection for two hours at 1850°F. VITALink® is available in the US and Canada.
VITALink® Armored Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for low voltage critical circuits in enclosed spaces or areas that are exposed to hazardous materials and harsh conditions
- No conduit required – ideal for commercial retrofits with non-UL 2196 approved conduit
- Cost savings due to fewer materials and less labor needed during installation
VITALink® Ethernet Features & Benefits:
- Meets Category 3 channel requirements and supports all 10 Mbps critical data circuits
- Only UL 2196 listed ethernet cable for 2 hour fire resistive circuits
- Approved for use in both EMT and IMC conduit
- Unique solution for NFPA Level 2 or 3 requirements
All VITALink® cable is designed to last 2 hours in a burning infrastructure and remain operational to ensure building occupants can evacuate safely.
The cables support critical life safety applications in hospitals, high-rise buildings, airports, stadiums, etc. They are vital in locations where evacuation times are beyond the capabilities of standard fire alarm cable or when partial evacuation is required.