Fire Resistive (Circuit Integrity Cable)
VITALink® 2 Hour Fire Resistive CI/CIC (Unshielded)
VITALink® is a registered trademark of RSCC Wire & Cable, LLC, a Marmon Wire & Cable/Berkshire Hathaway Company.
- Conductors: 18-12 AWG Solid Copper or Stranded Copper specially engineered to minimize embrittlement due to fire exposure
- Tape: Flame Retardant Tape
- Insulation: Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Thermoset Fire-Roc™
- Core Assembly: Color Coded Insulated Conductors of Red and Black
- Jacket: Red Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Polyolefin (Sequential Footage Marker Provided Every Two Feet)
- Emergency Voice/Alarm Communication Smoke and Fire Alarm Systems
- Fireman’s Telephone and Area of Refuge Communication Systems
- Visible Notification Appliances
35777, 36337, 36341, 36338, 36340, 36342, 36339
Part Numbers & Specs
|Spec||Part Number||No. of Conductors||AWG||Solid or Stranded Copper Conductors||Nominal Diameter (inches)||Nominal Weight (lbs./1000 ft.)||Nominal Capacitance (pF/ft.)|
*Non-stock item. Lead time and MOQ may be required.
- Refer to installation instructions for hardware certifications
- Refer to R27557 Fire Resistive Cable (UL)
- VITALink® Brand Type FPLR-CI-LS, CMR-CI-LS, & CL3R-CI-LS for use in System No. FHIT.40A and FHIT7.40A when installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions dated May 2018 for use as CIC cable.
- For use as CI cable when installed per the NEC and local code.
- Authorities having jurisdiction should be consulted before installation.
- NEC Type FPLR-CI-LS, CMR-CI-LS, and CL3R-CI-LS for use in Electrical Circuit Integrity System FHIT 40A
- c(UL) Listed CMR-LS
- CEC and CSA listed FAS 105 to C22.2 No. 208-14
- UL Certified to ANSI / UL 2196 2-Hour fire rating for use in FHIT system 40A. (See UL Fire Resistance Directory R27557)
- CAN / ULC-S139 Certified with Hose Stream Test for use in FHIT7 system 40A
- UL 1424 Listed FPLR-CI-LS for Power-Limited Fire Alarm Cables; 300V / 105°C
- UL 13 Listed CL3R-CI-LS for Power-Limited Circuit Cables; 300V / 105°C
- UL 444 Listed CMR-CI-LS for Communication Cable; 300V / 105°C
- Fire certified for power-limited system use at 72V phase-to-phase utilization voltage
- Sunlight Resistant
- For use in wet locations
- NYC Electrical Advisory Board approval # 54502, April 2017
- California State Fire Marshal Approved