VITALink CI/CIC & Ethernet Fire Resistive Cables
Comtran has achieved new industry standards for circuit integrity cables. When critical infrastructures need dependable fire resistant cables, Comtran’s VITALink® cables provide integral security to critical components even during a fire. VITALink® dual rated CI/CIC and Ethernet products offer the industry’s most complete line of circuit integrity cables. Approved to UL 2196, they have passed rigorous UL fire resistive testing – maintaining a constant signal connection for two hours at 1850°F.
- ANSI/UL 2196 2 Hour fire rating for use in FHIT System 40A (See UL Fire Directory R27557)
- ULC-S139/2196 Certified with Hose Stream Test for use in FHIT7 System 40A
- UL Type FPLR-CI-ST1, CMR-CI-ST1, and CL3R-CI-LS
- CSA Listed FAS 105 ST1 FT4
- UL 1424 for Power-Limited Fire Alarm Cables; 300V / 105°C
- UL 13 for Power-Limited Circuit Cables; 300V / 105°C
- UL 444 for Communication Cable; 300V / 105°C
- NFPA 70, 72, 130, and 502
- Fire certified for power-limited system use at 72V phase-to-phase utilization voltage
- Sunlight Resistant
- For use in Wet Locations
- California State Fire Marshal Approved
- RoHS Compliant
The cables support critical life safety applications in hospitals, high-rise buildings, airports, stadiums, etc. They are vital in locations where evacuation times are beyond the capabilities of standard fire alarm cable or when partial evacuation is required. As a 2-hour fire rated cable, VITALink® cables are designed to last in a burning infrastructure and remain operational to ensure building occupants can evacuate safely.
VITALink® cable must be installed with specific components in accordance with a set of detailed guidelines for UL 2196 and ULC S139 Electrical Circuit Integrity Systems No. FHIT.40A and FHIT7.40A, with Hose Stream Test.
Want to know if VITALink® fire resistant cables are right for your application? Fill out the form on the right to download the latest brochure on VITALink® Circuit Integrity Cables.
Comtran is more than just the individual products we sell. We are a combination of years of engineering expertise coupled with innovative products designed to meet customers’ specific application requirements. Founded in 1985, Comtran has built a solid reputation for being a customer-oriented and reliable business partner. Our highly regarded sales team is considered to be one of the most responsive, knowledgeable, and trustworthy in the industry, while our engineers are recognized for their technical expertise and inventive product development. Collectively, we believe that by providing innovative and engineered solutions to our customers, we not only build value in our business relationships, but in the resulting designed systems.